Each camper, staff member and volunteer is responsible for honoring the policies of Abilene Christian University as well as ACU Leadership Camps. Any camper, staff member or volunteer who fails to honor these policies or who becomes a distraction to the camp environment will be subject to dismissal from the camp community at the discretion of the director.
1. Campers will follow the leadership and instructions of the Camp Director as well as designated camp staff members.
2. Campers will conduct themselves in a manner that contributes to the safety, focus, and unity of the camp community. Safe behavior is expected of all campers, staff, and volunteers and is of utmost importance.
3. Campers will acknowledge and follow the camp schedule - participating in all planned activities. Campers will remain in scheduled and supervised activities at all times.
4. Possession of illegal drugs, alcohol, tobacco, vape pens, other controlled substances, or weapons of any kind is prohibited.
5. If a camper is dismissed from a camp session, a responsible parent or guardian will be required to retrieve the camper from the ACU campus in a reasonable and agreed upon time.